AccessPharmacy Selected Resources are now available on your mobile device
The AccessPharmacy™ mobile view features an essential portion of the site’s content . the following content is available in this view:
- Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach
- CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2009
- Diagnostic Tests from Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, 5e
- Updates and Topics in Evidence-Based Pharmacy Practice
- Quick Reference, utilizing content from Casarett & Doull's Essentials of Toxicology and Katzung’s Basic & Clinical Pharmacology
- Drug monographs and glossary definitions (via search)
To access this version of the site, you must log in using a My AccessPharmacy account name and password created at www.accesspharmacy.com. If you have not created such a profile, please visit the site from our Library website on a nonmobile browser, select the "My AccessPharmacy" tab, and follow the directions for creation of a My AccessPharmacy account. Once complete, you may return to the mobile view and use that username and password to access the site.
The AccessPharmacy mobile view is optimized for the following smartphone operating systems: iPhone/iPhone 3G, Google’s Android, and BlackBerry Bold.
NGC Guideline Summaries
· Access codes are good for one year (August-July) and may be obtained by current ACPHS students only. Sign up or renew by contacting us at email@example.com.
· Enter your 15-digit Access Code in the area provided, under "Shop Gold Standard." Enter this code only once. Do not select a Gold Standard program; this has been done for you by the access code. Click Submit.
· If you are not already a registered user, please register now by clicking on "click here to register now". This will take you to the New Account Set-up screen.
· Go to the New Account Set-up screen to enter your registration information including name, choice of Username and Password, etc. Click on Submit Information at the bottom.
· To access Clinical Pharmacology mobile, open the web browser on your mobile device and enter the following URL: cpmobile.mobi. Once you are on the site, enter your username and password. You will be directly connected to Clinical Pharmacology Mobile!
· To access Clinical Pharmacology anytime, simply go to cpmobile.mobi and log in using your username and password. It is always current because it's a mobile optimized website.
Go to Micromedex 2.0
Click on the word MobileMicromedex at the top left side of the page, and follow the provided instructions for your particular mobile device
Request a Natural Standard serial number here.
Download Skyscape onto your smartphone. New users must create a free Skyscape account. Tap on Create New Account and enter the required information.
Enter your Natural Standard serial number in the Skyscape Serial Number field, tap Continue and Skyscape will download Natural Standard data and make it available to you from your home screen.
Explore other free apps at Skyscape available to you such as: NCCN Guidelines, ADA Clinical Practice Recommendations, Medwatch, and CDC information.
This resource is for ACPHS 3rd-6th year students, faculty and staff.
First time users click "Activate My Subscription."
Go to the PDA page and use your campus email address and password for access on your mobile device.
Go to Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics on our Databases by Title page.
Click on Mobile Apps on the left side of the page. Follow the instructions for your device.
IMedicalApps is an online publication for medical professionals, patients, and analysts interested in mobile medical technology and health care apps.
Medscape is a resource which features peer-reviewed original medical journal articles, CME (Continuing Medical Educationdaily medical news, major conference coverage, and drug information—including a drug database (Medscape Drug Reference, or MDR) and drug interaction checker.
MedlinePlus Mobile Health provides quick access to health topics, drugs, a medical dictionary and current health news.
The PubMed Mobile site: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/
PubMed Mobile provides a simplified mobile friendly Web interface to access PubMed. It includes basic search functionality and content as standard PubMed.
**PubMed Mobile does not include access to the FIND it @ ACPHS icon which leads directly to our resources and ILLiad when necessary**
Enter your search in the search box and click “Search”. The initial display includes the article title, first author’s name, journal title abbreviation, and year of publication. Click “Free Full Text” or “Review” on the Summary search results. Click “Next” to go to the subsequent search results pages. Click the article title to display the Abstract format.
Not all data provided on the Standard PubMed Abstract form are included (for example, MeSH vocabulary); to see complete data use the link to standard PubMed.